II. Your privacy is important to us
We protect your privacy at all times while you use our Store. You can be sure that:
- we comply with applicable legal regulations on the protection of personal data;
- all information provided by Customers is safe in our database. Unauthorized persons do not have access to it. We ensure the security and protection of Customers’ personal data, protecting and securing them against access of unauthorized persons, in accordance with the Personal Protection Data Act;
- we care about the technical aspects of personal data protection by using high-end equipment in appropriately secured information storage centres, to which only authorized persons have access, and by utilizing technical and organizational protection means required by law.
- we will not disclose your data to unauthorized entities, with the exception of entities cooperating with us exclusively for the purposes of purchase-sale transactions (e.g. Poczta Polska, professional courier companies, etc.). We cooperate with the Police, the Public Prosecutor and courts to help apprehend people who break the law and shall act accordingly in case of irregularities or threats posed by persons breaching legal provisions and regulation in effect in our Store.
III. Who is the administrator of personal data?
The administrator of personal data is KOMEX S.A., situated in Warsaw at the following address: ul. Bysławska 82. The company is entered in the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division, under KRS no. 0000321389, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 526-26-43-581, Regon no.: 015228059, share capital: PLN 2,773,500.00 (paid up in full).
IV. When and in what circumstances are personal data obtained from Customers?
All Customers can browse our web page without revealing their personal data. Providing personal data by Customers is completely voluntary, but necessary in order to open a Customer Account or place an Order in the Store.
When an Electronic Services Agreement is concluded with a Customer (e.g. to open a Customer Account) or an Order is placed, we collect the following Customer data via the Store:
- First name
- E-mail address
- Address to which the goods will be sent (usually the address of the Customer’s current place of residence or domicile),
- Phone number
- NIP (Tax Identification Number).
V. What rules apply to the processing of Customers’ personal data?
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however some data are necessary in order to open a Customer Account or place an Order.
- As administrator of personal data, KOMEX S.A. uses appropriate technical and organizational means to ensure the protection of processed personal data.
- Each Customer has access to his/her personal data and can correct or delete them at any time via the Customer Account or by requesting that they be corrected or deleted by sending an e-mail: email@example.com;
- Customers’ personal data are processed for the purposes of Order fulfilment, appropriate provision of electronic services, product marketing, KOMEX S.A.‘s internal services as well as informing Customers about KOMEX S.A.‘s products and services on an on-going basis. Customers can also agree to the processing of their personal data for marketing purposes of entities collaborating with KOMEX S.A.
VI. Commercial information
Customers may receive commercial information related to commercial activities of KOMEX S.A. or our business partners in the form of a Newsletter exclusively with their permission, pursuant to art. 10 of the Electronic Services Act as of 18 July 2002 Act (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] from 2002, no. 144, item 1204, as amended). Such a permission can be revoked at any time.
VII. Who and in what circumstances has access to personal data?
Please, remember that you can access your personal data processed by KOMEX S.A. and you can correct, update or supplement them, as well as object to their processing or request that we stop processing them.
VIII. What measures are used to protect the personal data of Customers?
We use high protection measures. Some of such important protections are transmission encryption (https) and password encryption.
Our rules of using cookies technology are described in detail in the Cookies Policy available on http://www.51015kids.eu/static/polityka-plikow-cookies. Our cookies are not harmful for you, your computer or data, and we recommend that you do not disable them in your browsers.
- change of regulations applying to the processing of personal data or to electronic services affecting mutual rights and obligations of the Customer and KOMEX S.A. or change of the interpretation of such regulations due to court decisions as well as decisions, recommendations or indications of appropriate authorities or bodies;
- changes in the manner of providing electronic services exclusively due to technical or technological reasons;
- change or widening of the range of electronic services provided by KOMEX S.A.
The current version of the Privacy Polish is valid from 21.10.2014.
XI. Questions and contact